Thursday, April 12, 2012

singer/song writter mardy price on the rise


Mardy Price

Singer, songwriter and producer and, Florida's own R&B recording artist Mardy Price, the man behind many local acts. Breaking the under ground scene 2 time artist spot light at the hottest radio station in Florida wild 94.1 in the top 30's chart on sound click and still climing. Mardy is an artist that knows where he belongs and is willing to fight to get there. You can find him in the streets of central Florida pushing mixtapes and touching base with his fans. "When i think of music I think of life, I think of trials that i’ve been through and I put life into my music, like me or not it’s me, it’s real, it’s what helped me and others get through times where only I could touch them, I’m in their radios and ear phones when they wanna get away from the world". My fans can catch me on Daron Jones site (www.daronjonesmusic.ning.com) where I was invited by none other then Daron Jones himself. You can also find me at facebook.com/mardyprice and twitter.com/mardyprice. My advice to up and coming artists is to put God first and work hard, network take everything as a chance to be noticed and give it everything you have. You may have to endure, sometimes you can’t sleep to get ahead of the rest, I work over time to meet and greet with the best. God has a plan for us all. Stay tuned, Mardy is working on a mixtape named "Blackout" and you can find that on:

youtube.com/mardyprice

twitter.com/mardyprice

facebook.com/mardyprice

myspace.com/mardyprice

email: mardy.price85@gmail.com

contact: mardy price

863-852-5098

1 comment:

  1. http://itunes.apple.com/album/trouble-single/id530284225 BY Mardy Price TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS GO TO ITUNES AND GET MY SINGLE TROUBLE...FOR $99 CENTS Released: May 21, 2012
    ? 2012 Island Def Jam Digital Distribution..
    TO: BOOK MARDY PRICE EMAIL"THEWRITERSMUSICENT@GMAIL.COM
    CALL OR TEXT :863-852-5098

    ReplyDelete